[Fluxus] couple of editor fixes

David Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Apr 29 23:53:46 PDT 2011

Hi all,

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 20:33 +0100, evan.raskob [lists] wrote:
> There's a lot that needs to be done to get it working as a proper editor, IMHO.

I would propose two approaches:

1) Working on an editor written in scheme where the focus is doing
things a bit differently from other editors.

2) Hacking a terminal emulator to provide a gl context in the background
- then we could use vi, emacs, joe etc etc and avoid having to rewrite
everything from scratch.

I'm slowly working on 1 - the plan is to make an interchangable
text/scheme bricks editor. Currently this is the focus of the android
work, but the code will run on the PC versions as well.