[Fluxus] couple of editor fixes

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 00:14:26 PDT 2011

Ted;

> I think you mention something like this with the selection ability but a
> quick navigation in scheme file by bracket should be interesting
> (especially in big files).
>
> What do you think about this?

Yes. That would be a useful kind of thing and a easy tweak; jumping to the
next word is as easy as detecting spaces, or we might want to jump between
s--expressions which means detecting opening braces. Also the same thing
with down and up to jump to blank lines. I'm going to wait a bit with that
kind of tweak until we get some control over this memory issue though.