[Fluxus] jackosx downgrade problem

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Sun Apr 24 11:49:39 PDT 2011

hi carlos,

> I had jackosx 0.87 installed on my system (os 10.6.7) before downloading
> fluxus and i'm not being able to get them to work together.
it's a problem with the fluxus dmg release. we have packaged jackosx
that users don't have to install jack separately, but it caused problems
with different jackosx versions. the newer osx fluxus packages require
jackosx to be installed, and hopefully work with any jack versions. try
this one:
http://fluxus.mndl.hu/fluxus-0.17-1.20110403git.mac_intel.10.5.dmg

make sure that you use the 32-bit jackosx version on osx 10.6, because
fluxus is still compiled as a 32-bit application.

best,