[Fluxus] fluxus install instructions for Ubuntu 10.10

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 13:10:54 PDT 2011

>>  i think you need to run ldconfig. we can't do anything about that. as far
> as i know it caches the libraries, which has to be done for newly installed
> libs.

Yes, sure. What I wonder about is how installing Racket on a virgin system
makes it all work yet updating Racket (sometimes?) creates the need for
this. Would it be deemed "rude" if Fluxus's install script would add the
most current library version to ldconfig's list of paths?

Oh, well, it all works again with the latest Racket's new type stuff and
this kind of thing is only occasionally happening.