[Fluxus] fluxus install instructions for Ubuntu 10.10

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:26:55 PDT 2011

On 6 April 2011 00:01, ALAN BROOKER <alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ahh sorry Kas!  typical noob thing to do...

No problem, it happens to me too.

> Ive got fluxus working now, by following this:
>

> http://fluxusubuntu.blogspot.com/2011/03/installing-fluxus-on-ubuntu-1010.html
>
> Thanks for the tip regarding racket-I think that was the thing that
> was stopping me-thanks again!

I suspect that part of the issue is that Fluxus appeals to the kind of
person who just goes off and tries stuff (I applaud that attitude) while
installing it really benefits from sticking to the instructions from the
start and to the letter.

Then maybe that's just the kind of thing that gave me issues ;-).

Either way it's good that you're up and running now. Bookmark this;
http://docs.racket-lang.org/ (it'll help and inspire) and enjoy your stay.