[Fluxus] fluxus install instructions for Ubuntu 10.10

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:38:39 PDT 2011

Alan,

I just now noticed that this was addressed only to me. With the fluxus list
there is a need to use "reply to all" if you wish to address the whole list.
I'm not sure whether this is a missing feature or a attempt at making sure
users make a concious choice before addressing the whole list, but that's
how it is.

Good to hear you got a bit further, but these bugs are a bit beyond me
(could it be GCC having gotten more strict?). Hopefully somebody like Dave
or Gabor will have more insights.