[Fluxus] MIssing module at fluxus invocation

bouteilledelait bouteilledelait at sheraf.net
Mon Apr 25 08:13:43 PDT 2011

 Hello,

 I recently installed Fluxus on my Debian-Sid but I have some issues.
 I've added PPA in etc/apt/sources.list like the official website
 explain on http://www.pawfal.org/fluxus/packages/
 I have got this message when I run fluxus from a shell :

 /usr/lib/fluxus-017/boot.scm:35:9: scheme/pretty:
 standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found: "scheme" in any of:
 (#<path:/usr/lib/plt/collects/> #<path:/usr/lib>) in: scheme/pretty

 Don't know what that's really mean, has someone already encountered
 such a bug ?

 Thank you for your time,
 Bouteille