[Fluxus] Fluxus on Windows - buttons?

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Thu Sep 23 04:58:58 PDT 2010

Hmm... never tried running virtual linux.  the IT department already
hates me because of the massive required software list I dropped on
them a week before term, I may have to wait until next term to sort
that out :)

About ALT - I could have sworn I tried ALT and all the other function
keys, but with no result.  Will try again when I get back in to the
university on Tuesday.

Best
Evan