[Fluxus] mouse-button 0

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 08:57:53 PDT 2010

On 20 September 2010 15:32, Claude Heiland-Allen <claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
> wrote:

> On 20/09/10 04:27, Kassen wrote:
>
>> Some X setting?
>>

> On X, by default(?) 'emulate 3 buttons' is enabled, so pressing left and
> right buttons together acts as a third middle button.  It's probably
> possible to disable this.

I figured something like that, but the odd thing is that I already have
three buttons and that (mouse-button 2) didn't seem to react to pressing
both 1&3. I think something is wrong, but it might well be a X problem and
not a Fluxus one. Or the mouse might be plain crap.

On the positive side my partner in crime in this butchered mice for
controllers before. He'll know about those X settings as this isn't in my
Ubuntu control-panel. If anything noteworthy is found I'll report back.

Thanks,