[Fluxus] mouse-button 0

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:27:07 PDT 2010

Sorry to reply to my own post, but I thought I'd keep matching topics in the
same thread.

I'm finding that (mouse-button 1) is -for me- only returning #t if the left
mouse button is the only one pushed. Pushing the right button in addition to
the the left makes (mouse-button 1) return #f. This is quite annoying if you
are planing to butcher a mouse to get a two button game interface.

Is this a result of my cheap mouse? Some X setting? Some expected
or unexpected part of the Fluxus mouse implementation?