[Fluxus] fluxus in homebrew (osx)

Jan Berkel jan.berkel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 02:06:58 PDT 2010

> as i see most of the modifications you made are controllable via scons
> parameters. RacketLib, RacketInclude and maybe Prefix as homebrew installs
> everything in /usr/local while macports in /opt/local.
> we could also add a flag that forces to build with the racket lib instead of
> the framework on osx.
> what i don't understand is why you needed to add the iconv lib dependency.

hmm don't remember - i just tried it without iconv and it compiles fine.
so it's just a matter of adjusting some paths and having a framework /
shared lib switch.

the racketprefix and install prefix are already passed in as scons parameters:

scons RacketPrefix=#{racket_prefix} Prefix=#{prefix} install

  jan