[Fluxus] Git

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:22:02 PST 2010

> yes, savannah is down unfortunately. i also noticed when i wanted to commit
> some changes.

It sounds like they have good backups though.

making a branch is useful in these cases. you can always switch back to
> master or pull the new changes from there. when you are ready you can merge
> your branch to master.

Great, I'll look into that. I know all of this will be in the manuals, but
manuals can be hard to use when you just know what end result you want yet
not what the parts of the way to get there are called.

Thanks!