[Fluxus] Fluxa issues

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:30:53 PST 2010

> This was something that I noticed just before the scheme bricks workshop
> at piksel on Friday, but didn't have time to fix.

It was a nice adventure to trace it. Also nice to see how Fluxa is very
tolerant to errors in Fluxus code as well. In fact you can make intentional
errors and get a nice noise as the notes start rapid-firing; I like that.
The node-recycling also works well with the way that it all seems aimed a
poly-rhythm structures.

> BTW you might like to try the latest version:
> http://www.pawfal.org/dave/files/scheme-bricks-0.2.tar.gz
>
> I'll put it into fluxus soon.

Yes, I need to take a look at that.