[Fluxus] commits - interpolation order mixup

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 11:56:53 PST 2010

> now it has been fixed in git. it breaks old code. vmix, vlerp, lerp and
> mlerp are changed. vlerp-tangent was not working, and it was not used by
> anything, so i removed it. also added the help texts suggested by kassen.

 Just to confirm I understand it all correctly;

Is (vlerp v1 v2 f) essentially the same thing as (vmix v1 v2 f)?
Do I also notice correctly that now the order of the input vectors for vmix
is reversed from what they were with 0 being "crossfader to the left" and 1
being "crossfader to the right"? That bit confused me in the past but I
assumed it was some sort of GL or Scheme tradition so I didn't complain
about it.

This will indeed break stuff but if I understand it all correctly this
version is much better and the broken stuff will be easy to fix.

Thanks!