[Fluxus] anaglyphe

Ted Vj Bros tedr56 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 11:02:15 PDT 2010

Hi the list,
I tried recently the anaglyphe stereo mode (with (set-stereo-mode 'colour))
and noticed a quite strange thing.
When I pass a audio reactive (gh) parameter to a function (a scale for
exemple) with a draw-cube, the cube freeze on, I think, the first gh value
catched.
I've no idear where this could be from, I report to you this problem.
However the midi parameters works just fine.
I'm on Ubuntu 10.10 (ati x700) but a friend tried on Snow Leopard and has
the same effect.

But when I come back to 'no-stereo, I have a stranger effect like a big fat
blur which can't be deleted.
My friend just comme back to normal.

We are planning to make a 3D set with this system, that's why I'm asking if
it could be debug or still too experimental.

Best,

Ted