[Fluxus] filthy kludge

RPD ilostmyfiles at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 13:28:45 PST 2010

This patch duplicates GLEditor::Render() with all the non-GL-state code
stripped out, so that when the editor is hidden, things are in the same
condition as when it's not. It's horrible, awful, wrong, don't guess I
mean otherwise-- but it gets my blur & blend to work right. For now. I'm
going to keep studying, as it's probably something simple like one too
many glPopMatrix(), not sure. Also I'm not sure if this breaks anything,
but at least the scratchpad effects still work...

I wish I'd stuck with this 8 years ago... ><

--Rob