[Fluxus] blur and the editor

RPD ilostmyfiles at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 15:15:12 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I've run into a problem similar but probably completely unrelated to one
of Ted's, and I wonder if there's a workaround. When I combine these

(blur 0.1)
(blend-mode 'one 'one)

and then draw an object, once I hide the editor, the scene constantly adds
to whatever is being drawn as if (clear-frame 0) was set. If I previously
set (clear-colour #(0.01 0 0)) then the clear-colour gets successively
added to the scene objects and the dark background will also slowly build
up to full red. Also, I can use the mouse to move the camera, and as long
as it's moving all the colors diminish normally as if the editor wasn't
hidden. I tried different blend modes and nothing cooperated yet, or gave
me the right glow for that matter. Un-hiding the editor restores normal
clearing.

Is this maybe a real bug, or worse, a GL caveat? Here's hoping for no...

--Rob

P.S. Sorry about the previous long lines.