[Fluxus] zsh: abort

Elmer & Maddy FA701138 at skynet.be
Sat May 15 10:48:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

@ Gabor: yes, I ran .gdbinit with the lines in it.
@ Dave: yes, I did the apt-get upgrade and all is up to date now.
	(help "hint")==> displays with the "Function not found, did you mean one of these?"

I think I found the problem: Everything is up to date now. But I made some stuff I use frequently (light, some cubes and rows, practical stuff)
Instead of typing that, I saved it, I load it and copy paste it when I wanna use it. But those where written on 0.16 and on not upgraded 0.17.

If I write something totally new in my upgraded 0.17 fluxus, no crashes appear.
When I use some of my pre-scripted stuff (wrote on 0.16 and on not updated 0.17) I get a crash.

I will keep an eye on it and post it when it happens again, but I think it is solved.

Thank you for helping me out here!

Br,
Elmer