[Fluxus] zsh: abort

Elmer & Maddy FA701138 at skynet.be
Sat May 15 03:50:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am able to create a log file with gdb now (each time they are a little different)

I updated and ugraded fluxus (I had 0.17 installed but still around 23 parts where updated.
Still those crashes occure.

What see very often happen is when I start fluxus are the following frases:
Udevd[1072]: can not read'/etc/udev/rules.d/280_users.rules
9.019522] ath5k phy0: noise floor calibration failed (2427 MHz)
9.231432] ath5k phy0: noise floor calibration failed (2427 MHz)

After that laptop stops starting up and stays with this screen.
Then I need to reboot the laptop (via power button)

Next time I will post my gdb file again.

Br,
Elmer