[Fluxus] zsh: abort

Elmer & Maddy FA701138 at skynet.be
Thu May 13 14:24:50 PDT 2010

Hi,

Well, the errors are back..they are a little different every time,

I ran an update and if I now do "sudo apt-get update" I see:
W: Failed to fetch http://ppa.launchpad.net/fluxus-maintainers/stabel/ubuntu/dists/karmic/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz  404
Not Found
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
zsh: exit 100

Can those old files are the reason for the errors?

(example of an error log:
0x00f11422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00f11422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
#1  0x00def4d1 in raise () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#2  0x00df2932 in abort () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#3  0x08233015 in fault_handler ()
#4  <signal handler called>
#5  0x00000001 in ?? ()
#6  0x08235581 in ?? ()
#7  0x0822f5ef in ?? ()
#8  0x0822f8c0 in GC_malloc_atomic ()
#9  0x080e9595 in ?? ()
#10 0x0024eb03 in ?? ()
#11 0x00b0564a in ?? ()
#12 0x00b0526a in ?? ()
#13 0x080b12aa in scheme_do_eval ()
#14 0x080cfdc6 in ?? ()
#15 0x080cf888 in scheme_top_level_do_worker ()
#16 0x080cff54 in scheme_apply_with_dynamic_state ()
#17 0x080d14de in scheme_apply_macro ()
#18 0x080a644c in ?? ()
#19 0x080a855f in ?? ()
#20 0x080ab2c5 in scheme_compile_expr ()
#21 0x080a58da in ?? ()
#22 0x080cf888 in scheme_top_level_do_worker () ---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit

I get these errors only when I move my object with my mouse or mouse pad.
When I run my scripts with the F5..no errors occur.

Br,
Elmer