[Fluxus] zsh: abort

Elmer & Maddy FA701138 at skynet.be
Thu May 13 03:54:22 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

First, I indeed used the standard graphic card driver that comes with Pure Dyne...

Then the GDB install:
This mail arives on an other PC, so I had to copy it on my USB and then paste it from there in my HOME-dir.
But in my home dir my paste option is greyed out.
If I paste it in another folder (folder elmer) then gdb install does not succeed...

I see following message:

[sudo] password for elmer (which I fill in) Reading package list...Done Building Dependency tree Reading state information... done Package gdb is not available, but is refered to by another package.
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsolete, or Is only available from another source
E: Package gdb has no installation candidate
Zsh: exit 100 sudo apt-get install gdb

Sorry, but this is all grey area for me...

Br,
Elmer