[Fluxus] Concerning Documentations for ci.ffgl filters

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Mar 2 00:08:26 PST 2010

> Just for note, do you follow the same min/max/range for the parameters
> of the filters as is documented in the ADC CoreImage Filter Reference?
in theory i do, but as far as i realized they don't make sense very often.

> I assume you do, but wanted to ask. Is there an easy way to check or
> output min/max/current value of a ffgl filter in fluxus also? I have
freeframe makes this easy, because all parameters have the range of 0-1.
you can find more information here:
http://freeframe.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/freeframe/trunk/docs/specification.html

on the other hand, the values are not clamped, so you can submit values
outside of the range. this sometimes results in nice glitch effects.

> started a chapter in on the floss manual for this documentation:
> http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Fluxus/CoreImageFFGLFilters and
great. please note that not all of the coreimage filters are converted
to ffgl plugins yet.

best,