[Fluxus] Particle Example in Documentation not working

lopho fluxus at lopho.org
Mon Mar 1 14:13:07 PST 2010

ah great, thanks a lot
the 0 in the alpha of the vector was the little evildoer :)

to the slanted ",  that just came from me copypasting the code from the
documentation, somehow it converted to “...

in my code it were the correct ", so not the problem there, anyways, it
works now... time for me to do some playing around and disecting the
whole thing... learning learning leaning...

gabor papp: