[Fluxus] list-ref crash

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:14:14 PST 2010

> The PLT people are looking into it, I wouldn't recommend upgrading to
> 4.2.4 for the moment.

What do you suggest I do? I have much better experiences with upgrading than
with downgrading. What kind of cycle does PLT have?

On the other hand; I may need to get rid of the Scheme packages that
synaptic is managing anyway, before Synaptic decides I need to upgrade to
some pre-build version that lacks the libraries that we use. I feared that
that might make me lose my heard-earned compile (PLT's compile took a LONG
time) so this might be a good moment?

Oh, well, found a bug. That's another one for my trophy collection
(ChucKists collect trophies from bugs like tribal warriors might collect
teeth or horns from big animals). ;-)