[Fluxus] [workshop] at Space Studios, Hackney, London

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Fri Mar 26 03:02:16 PDT 2010

Hi gang,

We're going to have a 3-week fluxus workshop in London, tentatively
starting around early June, and I'm pondering what exactly to teach
for it.

Can you guys tell us a bit about what you started with when you came
to fluxus? Was it animation, 3D, gaming, etc... I think this would be
great common knowledge for the list, especially for others who teach
fluxus.

FYI, this will be part of Openlab Workshops, and our mandate is to put
all of our teaching materials online, on our website (http://openlabworkshops.org
  and http://wiki.openlabworkshops.org) .

Cheers
Evan