[Fluxus] midi default values

Adrien Rocher ted.r at hotmail.fr
Sun Mar 14 18:28:26 PDT 2010

 Hi the list.
I'm working on an ambitious implementation for me.
I try to make midi default values stored in a file loaded in structures.
But I'm loosing me in the code.
Plus, I want to make 4 different for each script... yes, one is too easy  ;-)
I'm making a structure to store the four mode I want to store with a list inside.
A strucure of each mode is a list of actions stored linked to midi controllers.

Here is my problem.
I have to save a lot of things
name (optional), default value, controller linked to, value of the controller when mode loaded (to change when the controller move) , a boolean to say if the value have been changed (to say if the default or controller value have to be returned).
I have two problems with this.
How to set up the controller value when mode loading, wich depend of a field of his own structure.
And how to make an index or something like that, to find easily the action in the list of availables. Because I think searchin the list, even with a for/first will be too heavy.
Have anyone an advice for me?
I'm getting confused...  ;-)