[Fluxus] new to fluxus

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 06:48:07 PST 2010

Hi,

I met Fluxus for the first time last week in my home town Groningen,
chmod +x make art festival. I had a really good time there and enjoyed
the Fluxus workshop :)
So I decided to jump onto this mailinglist and lurk for some information
here.

I'm interested in making music/ sound art with FLOSS software, but I'm
also interested in the possibilities of video (livecoding) art.

Strangely enough, people on the mailinglists I am joining, like LAU,
never mentioned fluxus before afaik. It's Pd and Gem most of the time...
Maybe you should give an workshop at the Linux Audio Conference, May
2010, Utrecht The Netherlands and let them know Fluxus rocks too ;)

http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2010/
http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/lac2010/start

Btw is Fluxus also used as non-live situations?

Kind regards,

Dirk alias Rosea Grammostola
(bass player ;) )