[Fluxus] Feature request - "silent" reload & execute of scripts.

Eric Wafford psykel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 07:13:06 PST 2010

This may already be doable and I am not aware, but I am looking for a
easy solution to being able to code in fluxus without the text being
seen over the output sometimes for a specific planned performance with
a band. I was thinking the best and easiest way is as such:

1. Have fluxus on one screen, and in my other screen from  text editor
just open the file that fluxus has loaded
2. Edit it in this editor.
3. Save, and then hit some function key in the fluxus window to reload
and recompile the script. All while the text is hidden.

Seems like this might be an easy one to implement, and might be useful
to others, helps solve the current issue of no copy and paste on mac's
currently also... haven't looked at the code for fluxus really though,
or I would do it myself, plus I can't compile, 10.6.