[Fluxus] possible error with cicrop

Eric Wafford psykel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:21:41 PST 2010

While documenting all the ffgl filters, I may have come across one
that doesn't work as expected. When attempting to use and screenshot
this filter for documentation, I am unable to get expected results,
only a white screen with the occasional artifacts if I interact with
the parameters. What it looks like is the crop area is very small, and
the params simply move it around. CoreImage Crop documentation
indicates the parameter is:

---------------------------------
inputRectangle
A CIVector class whose attribute type is CIAttributeTypeRectangle and
whose display name is Rectangle.

Default value: [0 0 300 300] Identity: (null)

This indicates that a vector(x1,y1,x2,y2) and the ffgl implementation
only takes rectangle-x and rectangle-y. This may be the issue? Haven't
looked at source yet, but I thought I would point this out. Maybe I am
doing something wrong? Gabor, can you enlighten me with a proper
working example if I am?

Documentation is going great so far! Down to the D's.