[Fluxus] racket

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Thu Jun 10 08:48:55 PDT 2010

Racket is currently broken on OS X, I think - it doesn't completely build, and I have confirmation of that form the scheme list, BUT they say they have a fix for it with the next release.  When I get a free moment ( ... ) I'll try and test the semi-built version I've got.

FWIW, you need to configure Racket as so:

../configure --enable-mac64 --enable-sgc --disable-gracket

(note the last option is different now!)

Cheers
Evan