[Fluxus] zsh: abort

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Tue Jun 1 01:55:44 PDT 2010

On Sun, 2010-05-30 at 07:44 +0200, gabor papp wrote:
> > some random memory corruption or race condition is happening - are there
> > any tips for debugging fluxus with valgrind?
> as far as i remember you need to use the
> –vex-iropt-precise-memory-exns=yes parameter in valgrind otherwise you
> get false alarms. i also had to suppress opengl driver errors, but you
> might not get those with nvidia.

Seems like we introduced something recently, or it could be an
interaction between specific versions of plt scheme and fluxus, see
also:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/c9epm/programming_music/c0r38o2

Claude - what version of PLT scheme are you running? I'll try and find
out what the default version on puredyne is - as this probably explains
Elmers' problems too.