[Fluxus] Gig pics - The night of coding horror

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:01:56 PDT 2010

On 28 July 2010 12:01, Chris Targett <xin at xlevus.net> wrote:

> The band I livecode for had a gig a few weeks ago. It went pretty
> well, but horribly at the same time. I got my > and < mixed up
> resulting in an infinite loop, and found a new bug when you use zero
> as an argument to  (modulo) ... 3 times. By the end of it I had
> forgotten the past weeks practice and was having trouble with basics.

The pics look nice though, and I like the idea of visual livecoding as a
instrument in a band.
I might be interesting to practice with the band for a evening in the week
(or whatever the schedule is) and perhaps develop patterns and routines as
they develop songs? At any rate it sounds like a exciting new sort of thing
to me so I hope there will be updates!