[Fluxus] Fresh build of master - no audio

Glauber Alex Dias Prado smade4 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 18:47:23 PDT 2010

Chris Targett <xin at xlevus.net> writes:

> So I finally got a fresh build of master last night on Ubuntu 10.04
> against plt-4.2.4 and everything seems to work.
>
> But nothing gets through to the audio system. Well almost nothing.
> Every once in a while bars.scm will spike and then return to zero.
>
> JACK is working fine, I can hear audio and Jaaa prances around when I
> connect its input to my output. But Fluxus does nothing.
>
> Does anybody have any idea what might be the issue, or how to debug things?

Im not the right person to answer but the fft code has changed lately
and it wasnt working perfectly with the high bands, but nothing
like what you are reporting. You could try setting gain maybe?(although
if it is really what you are reporting it will have no effect)
But indeed it isnt in its best shape yet. As for debugging i really dont
know exactly what to do.