[Fluxus] Gig pics - The night of coding horror

Chris Targett xin at xlevus.net
Wed Jul 28 03:01:49 PDT 2010

The band I livecode for had a gig a few weeks ago. It went pretty
well, but horribly at the same time. I got my > and < mixed up
resulting in an infinite loop, and found a new bug when you use zero
as an argument to  (modulo) ... 3 times. By the end of it I had
forgotten the past weeks practice and was having trouble with basics.

Anyway, we had a photographer take some photos and they came out pretty well.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=207587044096&aid=258838&s=0&hash=e66c115ad929a78707e91603290a5c13

I think #23 was after one of the many crashes. I was stressed and
wanted to leave :/.

Chris Targett