[Fluxus] nurbs explode FAIL

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Jan 26 02:14:10 PST 2010

> Thanks for that, but there's still an oddity - there are 3 extra rows?
oh, yes. sorry, i forgot about that. there are some extra control points
for nurbs surfaces. it's a bit confusing, so i was suggesting some time
ago to make smaller surfaces, but stick to the pdata size the user
requires. for example for nurbs planes you get +1 rows and columns.

> So, the corrected version is below, but this isn't exactly what I'd want
> - I want to be able to set the number of rows beforehand.  Hmm...
i think you can solve it by making the list (+ dim 3) size:
(define vals (build-list (+ dims 3) (lambda (n) (rndf))))