[Fluxus] plt-scheme version error in Kubuntu Karmic?

Arxontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:03:11 PST 2010

> you can try the latest git version, this problem has been fixed there.

trying the git version gave me the following errors:

libfluxus/src/OBJPrimitiveIO.cpp:288: error: no matching function for call
to 'find(__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices*,
std::vector<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices,
std::allocator<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices> > >,
__gnu_cxx::__normal_iterator<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices*,
std::vector<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices,
std::allocator<Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices> > >,
Fluxus::OBJPrimitiveIO::Indices&)'
scons: *** [libfluxus/src/OBJPrimitiveIO.o] Error 1

?? maybe some new missing library??

so for the time being I tried Claude's advice with the puredyne deb, which
works fine.

Cheers,
Akis