[Fluxus] puzzle

evan.raskob [lists] lists at lowfrequency.org
Wed Jan 20 06:48:56 PST 2010

I like the idea of programmable bands.

Anything below 120 Hz is pretty much noise - if your lucky, your
(professional) mic might pick up 80Hz at lowest.

I looked into some audio methods awhile back - averaging fft bins,
getting spectral center frequency, and other interesting music-
influenced frequency transforms (check out MeapSoft for some open
source tools done in Java) but lost momentum.  It would be nice to
have some audio filtering in fluxus (or scheme) so we can do more
advanced things with audio... of course, we can just use the output of
(ga) now and roll our own each time or create a scheme module of
functions.