[Fluxus] Few tricky questions

Adrien Rocher ted.r at hotmail.fr
Wed Feb 24 02:24:31 PST 2010

>Why not use the group that we have?
>http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=photos&ref=ts&gid=8205868931
>Can you "push through" videos to all member walls by posting to the group? I think that should be possible.

>I also like the Flickr group>http://www.flickr.com/groups/435943@N25/pool/
Yes, indeed, I can, I'll try to add some stuff on it.

I have test the accent in fluxus by adding some in the helpmap file. It recognize ot well. Just keyboard characters not working.
I have a new question with this test. What is the best method to proceed to the french translation of the helmap?
Because the helpmap.scm editing is quite difficult, and crashing my text editor except vim.

Thanks,
Ted