[Fluxus] commits

Glauber Alex Dias Prado smade4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:13:37 PST 2010

> Dave Griffiths <dave at pawfal.org> writes:

> Hi Gabor,
>
> On Sat, 2010-02-06 at 08:39 +0100, gabor papp wrote:
>> > (assuming I've committed, pushed etc)
>> works fine here :). although when i run (self-test #t) it creates an
>> empty log.txt.
>>
>> about the help file, if i remember correctly (vsquash) returns the help
>> string of (vclamp), that would be nice to fix, because i have no idea
>> what that function does :).
>
> I've done that - but I have no idea why I thought that function was
> useful now :)
>
>> apart from that, there are two problems with the help file i know of.
>> tab characters are not converted. e.g. (help "push"). and the paragraphs
>> are rejustified, which is good most of the time, but sometimes it makes
>> the help unreadable. e.g. (help "make-pfunc").
>
> I think the simple fix for this is probably to put the text we want
> preformatted like this in the example, but it's not exactly ideal.
>
> pfuncs are one of the things we that might fit into/fix with the new
> plugin system for fluxus.
>
> cheers,
>
> dave
Hi, I ve commited some missing portuguese translations and a few small fixes
for english docs.

I dunno as this used to work before(not with default font though) but
all portuguese accented chars arent being displayed, should i drop
accents on all docs(its kind of unusable now and i would like it working
before release)?

glauber