[Fluxus] commits

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Fri Feb 5 14:28:57 PST 2010

Hi all,

You'll all be relieved to know that all the unit tests/help examples all
now run ok. Partly by excluding troublesome example scripts like the
AR/video and the ffgl ones, though also quite a few fixes and new
scripts as well.

I've also fixed a memory leak in (pixel-download) which I think could be
an interesting function to play with in conjunction with render to
texture - as it allows you to read the fluxus render back as pdata
colour values in the pixel primitive. I added an example script -
pixels-download.scm.

(assuming I've committed, pushed etc)