[Fluxus] Few tricky questions

Adrien Rocher ted.r at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 22 07:15:04 PST 2010

 Hi the list,
still working on Fluxus, i noticed few things.

First, I've a problem with the (keys-down) and (key-pressed) functions I use to load other scripts.
I don't know why, but sometimes capital letters, especially G, stay down.
I just test with the console and works fine at the start, and at a random moment, G still displayed.
Maybe, it's come from a long push on the letter? Maybe.

Then, I read about the FLOSS manual, subscribe, but don't find the translate button I'm interrested in.
Does the chapters have to be published? Like an other user I saw on the list, it would be to help on french translation.

For report on new unicode implementation, I don't really know what it means, but I noticed, not recognised character don't bug anymore with a square, but can't type accent.
I also saw too in the doc, a incomplete description of vsquash wich works with a average to 1 of the vector elements.

Last question, about the mailing list. I don't really understand how to reply to not create a new thread.

I think that's all for the moment. Just to involve in this great software I use everyday.
I also recently share my code on GitHub for interested.
http://tedr56.github.com/Fluxus-Visuals-code/
And a starting facebook page of the creation of me and my partner
http://www.facebook.com/pages/VJ-Bros/240260684438?ref=ts

Thanks.