[Fluxus] Normals Colour

Chris Targett xin at xlevus.net
Sat Feb 20 01:22:20 PST 2010

I wanted to change the colour of the normals so I went ahead and
copied the code for wire-colour and implemented normals-colour.

Diff is here:
   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/110192/Projects/fluxus.normals-colour.diff

Sorry about the lack of hard-tabs. I have no idea how to get my editor
to insert them :S .

One other thing of note, I was having trouble with scons detecting
mzscheme3m (despite it not having an issue with compiling ages ago).
In the end I tricked it into compiling by commenting out the
mzscheme3m in LibList in the SConstruct file. Which (obviously) failed
mid-compile. Yet after re-instating the line scons happily found
mzscheme3m and built fluxus without a hiccup. Is this a scons quirk or
a bug in the SConstruct?

Cheers,
Chris Targett