[Fluxus] video-load cause integer calculation only

Adrien Rocher ted.r at hotmail.fr
Mon Feb 8 06:13:03 PST 2010

Hi the List.
First thanks to Gabbor, I suceed to compil video modul. Still have camera not working, but with drivers problems.

I found a strange behaviour in Fluxus. When I use the (video-load "video.avi") command, fluxus seems to turn in "integer mode".
This means, when I come back to consol or script, 0.5 is understanding as 0, or 1.5 to 1. So, (+ 0.5 0.5) result 0.
It's often perturbing for all the scripts I run at the same time.

Do you have a idear where the problem come from?
Thanks in advance.