[Fluxus] Image folder

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Tue Dec 21 13:51:59 PST 2010

hi Luis,

> 1) Which is the default folder from where fluxus takes pictures? (I
> think is the "/fluxus/modules/material/textures" folder, but I'm not
> sure because in my computer fluxus can take pictures from my Home
> Folder also.
fluxus has a list of search path strings to use for looking
for fluxus related files, such as textures, shaders, objects. the
texture search path is os dependent, in linux it is something like
/usr/local/share/fluxus-017/material/textures/.  ./ is also in the
search path, so fluxus also looks for the files there.

> 2)  How can I assign a folder from where fluxus can take my pictures
> every time (without writing the route every time)
you can use the (get-searchpaths) funcion to query the current search
path. add your folder to the list and use (set-searchpaths) to set it.

best,