[Fluxus] Get harmonics

Archontis Politis deadflagblue at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 07:36:25 PST 2010

> My apologies, it's not linear, it is logarithmic.
>
> cheers,
>
> dave

Hi Dave,

this is a bit confusing, I thought the spacing of the bins of the FFT
(or libfftw) on an array is linear in frequency (but you usually display
the frequency response of the values in a logarithmic frequency scale?).
Or do you actually average the fft somehow on logarithmically spaced
bands and this is what (gh) returns? I am asking because I would like to
use fluxus for some visualisation of spatial information of sound files
(like panned left/right/up/down information) which involves calculations
on the frequency bins..

Regards,
akis