[Fluxus] Get harmonics

Luis navarro del angel luisn30 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:02:16 PST 2010

 Dear list,

I'm want to make a relation between the colour spectrum and the sound frequencies, so i'm playing with (gh*).

 I know that the sound spectrum in fluxus "does not represent individual frequencies, but actually represents frequency bands centered on a particular frequency".

I have 3 questions:

Which are the centered frequencies for each band, or they have any relation with the natural harmonics?
Also I'm wondering if the buffersize is related to the bands width.
Finally what kind of data does (gh*) returns?

I have been making a lot of tests, but I'm a little stucked.

Thanks for your help,

Luis