[Fluxus] Compilation error with artoolkit

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:48:36 PST 2010

> In fact, I don't really know where it come from. If it is fluxus code or
> an update on my ubuntu 10.10.

This sounds very odd to me, as Fluxus, including all optional modules,
compile fine for me and I'm on Ubuntu 10.4 .
I find it a bit hard to imagine that Ubuntu would go down to a older
version.

 My version of  libswscale is 4:0.5.1-1ubuntu1 with libavutil also
at 4:0.5.1-1ubuntu1

Did you check your versions match each other and also match the "-dev"
versions? As I understand it Synaptic (or any other interface of your
choice) should have taken care of these matching and your situation sounds a
bit strange. Maybe you had some reason to build your own?