[Fluxus] call for livecoding videos

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:51:56 PST 2010

> Dave;
>

> One option that might be good is collaborating by livecoding to the same
> (livecoded) audio track and displaying multiple performances as split
> screen or overlayed video.

That would be interesting. No need for overlayed video either; DVD supports
multiple camera angles. I think that's rarely used but it's there.

I'd also say that from a livecoding perspective the "language" button on
many DVD player remotes/interfaces is especially appealing. I'm not sure
what to do with that in practice, but it can control both sound and
subtitles.... Subtitles also hold a lot of appeal to me, conceptually,
because of how hard it can be to read-along with flash videos of
performances.

Erring on the side of blurting things out,