[Fluxus] more fluxa

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 02:37:21 PST 2010

> Quite possibly, I tend to use (crush) instead. I will check this out.

Cool.For what I understand of the source (klip) simply compares the input to
a value, instead of the more normal way of checking it's magnitude (could be
just me). I'd like to use to to turn a saw into a square with PWM. PWM would
go well with the kind of sound Fluxa seems to gravitate towards, I think.

Another thing is that those two look like the most simple type of node so
probably the best starting point for trying one's hand at extending Fluxa a
bit.