[Fluxus] Pdata-Question

gabor papp gabor.lists at mndl.hu
Mon Aug 2 13:27:41 PDT 2010

hi Luis,

> I also understand that using pdata-set! we can access to a determined
> vertex, but if we use pdata-map! all the vertices are going to be
> modified, am I right??
yes, pdata-map! loops through all the vertices' pdata and sets the pdata
according to the function you specify.

> For example, if in this code I replace the "(rndvec)" for a "(vector
> 1 3 0)", nothing happens:
you can't see anything, but what happens is that you set all the
vertices to the same coordinate (vector 1 3 0). that's why the sphere is
  converted to a point that you cannot see.

hope it helps.

best,